uPVC Casement Windows by The Window Company provide homeowners with two important reassurances
The first is the windows provided will be in-keeping with the type of house and your own tastes, providing you with an attractive house-front and secondly, our windows prove that you can combine both good looks and state-of-the-art technology that provides you with a home that is secure and warm and windows that are easy to operate.
There is no doubting that choosing The Window Company means choosing quality. Our Casement Windows come with the outer frames mitred and heat welded joints that provide a complete weather-seal against all the elements and are designed and produced with an essential drainage channel that removes excess water.
The frames are also reinforced with galvanised steel to provide the safety of added structural strength for your home and they also come with high-quality, stern stainless steel-coated, friction-stay hinges that provide smooth operation when opening and closing. Fitted integral gaskets also provide maximum kerb appeal for your windows so you can relax in the knowledge that they are not unsightly.
Below is a complete list of further features that ensure our casement windows are way ahead of any competitor out there.
- 70mm high-impact resistant uPVC frames with 3mm thick wall
- A multi-chamber internal frame construction provides thermal and acoustic insulation efficiency
- Crucifix joints that provide a weather-proof seal
- There is a range of colours too for the frames including brilliant white, plus a range of wood effects
- Internally glazed construction ensures the glass cannot be removed from outside by intruders.
- All windows are fitted with locking handles as standard
- 90-degree opening hinge; offers maximum flexibility and provides excellent escape routes in case of fire or emergency
- Your windows come with an easy-clean facility as standard to ensure easy maintenance
- A trickle ventilation option is available