At The Window Company, our in-line sliding patio doors are a real alternative to have as the gateway to and from your garden.
Not only do patio doors produce and let in a lot of natural light that brightens up your home, they also decrease the awkwardness of opening traditional doors where ideally you would like to increase the amount of space you can possibly squeeze out of your home.
The combination of the enhanced lock and security handle makes our fantastic doors the secure available. The innovative components combine to produce a structurally solid and secure door that makes them the most attack resistant in-line patio doors available today.
Our doors feature:
- Internal beads for 28mm units for maximum noise reduction and insulation
- Part L compliance (subject to Low E glazing)
- Low sightline co-extruded gaskets on bothsash and beads for greater aesthetic appeal and speedier glazing
- Unique dual purpose anti-lift/sash stabilising trim which increases security and assists in smooth location of lock into keep plate
- Bespoke midrail accepts letterplates
- 2, 3 and 4 pane options in various configurations
- High Specification Spectus profile systems available in white plus all colours including mahogany and golden oak
- Handles in various styles including chrome, satin, polished gold, black and white
- BBA accredited and approved