The Window Company is a Which? Trusted Trader
What is a Which? Trusted Trader?
If you choose a Which? Trusted Trader you can be sure that you are in safe hands. Trusted Traders are used by more than 1 million people each year who are looking for the best trade businesses in their area. All which trusted traders are required to go through a rigorous 6 step examination to ensure they meet the independent, not-for-profit’s high standards.
1. Credit check – Validate the financial health and stability of the business.
2. References – Customer reference checks, chosen at random by the Which? team
3. Business procedures – A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures.
4. Interview and assessment – In person interview by a Which? Trusted Traders assessor.
5. Code of Conduct – The business agrees to abide by the Code of Conduct.
6. Endorsed trader – The trader now finally becomes an endorsed Which? Trusted trader.
See all our customer reviews at the Which Trusted trader website.
What are the benefits to you the customer?
The customer has the assurance that you are dealing with a reputable and customer focused company. If the company isn’t up to scratch, it’s easy to get in contact with Which? and inform them that their trusted trader wasn’t up to the required standard. Many companies that apply are denied Trusted Trader status so you can be sure those who achieve it are the best in the business.
Who are Which?
Which? were founded in 1957 as a not-for-profit charitable organization. They are independent and have no stakeholders or shareholders. All Which Trusted Traders must adhere to a strict code of conduct that makes sure Which Trusted traders follow best practice and procedures in relation to how they handle: consumer contracts, goods and materials, taxes, consumer cancellation rights, payments, guarantees and warranties.
For more information take a peek at this infographic from Hassle Free Boilers.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0333 241 3209 or via their website.